1 / 10
2 / 10
3 / 10
4 / 10
5 / 10
6 / 10
7 / 10
8 / 10
9 / 10
10 / 10

Thursday, October 30, 2014

FC PHOSPHOR EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW FAIQ, ADIB AND ZAIM ABOUT THE CLUB

FC PHOSPHOR are interview 3 players behind the scene. Lets hear Q&A from : Faiq, Adib and Zaim.

1/ What is your first FC PHOSPHOR MEMORIES?
Faiq - I won a lot of games in TELBRU u16 league and lead my squad as a team captain. Everytime i wear the captain armband i want to make the game better and better..

Adib - Its about my hair that makes the envrionment change. Hahahaha....

Zaim - My first memories FC Phosphor memories was the game when we have won against Tripas Muda with a devastating scoeline 9-2

2/ And the first game you went to.....?
Faiq - My first match was a debut with Fc Phosphor  against MS PDB in the DST FA CUP 2012. 

Adib - Went to the top. Hahahaha.... I cant remember anything but i did remember when i was injured during a match which i didnt feel anything on my leg. That match was against MIISA UTD and my debut match we drew 3-3.

Zaim - The first game I went to with FC Phosphor was the match with Tripas Muda

3/ Do you have favourite ever game match?
Faiq - All of the games i have played with Fc phosphor is my favorite game. Every game i played with my team mates are quality players, a dangerous tacticals and great coaches.

Adib - No only football my life... Hahaha... 

Zaim - My favourite ever game was every games when I am in a very good condition both physically and mentally way back in 2006 but lately FC Phosphor vs Tripas Muda was one of my favourite game since I got back to the football scene this year

4/ Who are your idol and motivation in the club?
Faiq - My idol is Thiago Silva because he’s very elegant, he commits few fouls because he’s always first to every ball and this is an important gift. He’s also fast and has good technique and these are important skills for a defender.. he's a very good defender..

Adib - Hahaha... I dont know. Hmmmmm.... A good example from the club is from the manager and the coach.
 
Zaim - My idol was all FC Phosphor players, coaches and managers in FC Phosphor club as we all support and motivate each other in every games and trainings. With different players, coaches and manager backgrounds, we still respect each other especially to the players who were still gaining some experiences to our local leagues and tournaments

5/ How much input does the manager have on what you do?
Faiq - In Fc Phosphor, Ive learned so many things... the important one is Discipline because the manager gave me a lot of support and advices about Discipline .. honestly , my discipline was very bad.. after the manager and the coaches gave me a lot of advices that i must change my attitude , ive changed myself step by step... without them, ill never change myself.. im thankfull to have a manager and a  management like FC Phosphor.

Adib - I dont understand the question, but i know without the club who am i right now. 

Zaim - Manager is understandable in what we, the players need. What position we like to play with, what kind of game we like to adapt and anything about football. That makes us even more stronger both physically and mentally in or out of the field. That kind of input really encourage us to win every games we played. Credits to the manager